Create a beautiful store under your own domain name with unlimited products and variations. Sell via your site or via external sales channels such as Google shopping, Amazon, Ebay and Facebook.
Your ShopShastra cart software comes with a Dashboard to track orders, handle payments and shipping. Delegate to your employees. Analyse your site performance to sell more.
ShopShastra brings you tools to handle payments from and logistics to India and abroad. Accept Cards, COD, NEFT, Wallets & PayPal.
Powered by WooCommerce
WooCommerce is the most popular shopping cart system, 8 times more popular than the closest competition. It is more flexible, has better SEO and takes a limited budget further than any other system. ShopShastra has fully customised WooCommerce for Indian sales channels, logistics conditions and taxation.
WooCommerce Powers Beautiful eCommerce WebSites
|Unlimited Images & Files||✓||✓||✓|
|Unlimited Product Variations||✓||✓||✓|
|24×6 telephone & chat support||✓||✓||✓|
|All Standard Features of WooCommerce||✓||✓||✓|
|Custom Domain with unlimited email IDs||✓||✓|
|Transaction fees2||2% 0%||1% 0%||0.5% 0%|
- You can stay on the Free Plan for as long as you want, and can conduct sales. However, you must shift to Standard Plan to use a custom domain with your shop
- We charge no transaction fees
- Unlimited products: Display your entire product portfolio
- Unlimited images: Add eye-catching product images to communicate visual details
- Variable products: Offer choices to your customers with variable products (color, size, fabric, etc.)
- Handle physical and digital products: Sell physical products like mobile accessories, jewelry etc., digital products like images or PDF files, or a combination of the two.
- Affiliate products: Add products available on other eCommerce websites like Amazon, Flipkart etc. to earn a commission without inventory cost.
- Bulk product import and export: Import and export products in bulk easily using a CSV file (MS Excel).
Payment, Shipping, and Tax
- Multiple payment gateways: Offer customers convenience and flexibility for payment with various options like credit cards, direct bank transfer, wallets, checks, and cash on delivery
- Shipping options: Give customers the option of pickup, local delivery or shipping
- Shipping classes: Create shipping classes for products with special handling needs.
- Free shipping: Attract more sales by offering free shipping on certain products or certain locations
- Taxation: GST compatible tax management system to automatically charge cGST, sGST or iGST
Website Customization and Product Navigation
- Multiple website themes: Easily create an appealing eCommerce website with hundreds of free responsive themes
- Website customization: Establish your brand’s personality by customizing any part of your eCommerce website – from the homepage layout to the buy button
- Shortcodes: Use shortcodes to add your products to any page/post of your website for easy navigation, or create landing pages that go straight to the checkout page.
- Categories, attributes, and tags: Set categories, tags, and attributes to help your customers find the items most relevant to them.
- Product sorting and filtering: Improve browsing of your eCommerce website with sorting and filtering options.
- Widgets: Use a widget to display products of your choice throughout the store, and let your customers have quick access to them.
- Related products: Display related products to help customers find complementary products or encourage them to purchase more.
Sales and Marketing
- Coupons: Give customers discount coupon codes to increase sales and build brand loyalty
- Free gifts: Offer free gifts to your customers for purchases based on cart value.
- Sell via external channels: Connect to and sell via Amazon (India), Amazon (US, Canada & Europe), Google Shopping (India), Facebook & Ebay (India).
- Affiliate Management: Create affiliates of your own that sell your products and are rewarded with commissions
eCommerce Website Optimization and SEO
- Reports: View sales, refunds, taxes and coupons over time. See your top products and categories.
- Dashboard: Add sales, orders, and at-a-glance status summary window to your dashboard to easily see how your store is performing.
- Product reviews and ratings: Build trust amongst your customers asking allowing them to rate and review your products.
- Blogging: Publish engaging content via blogs to get organic traffic
- SEO: ShopShastra runs on WordPress, recognized as one of the best platforms for SEO practice
- Google Analytics integration: Analyze your shop performance and take corrective measures with Google Analytics
Employees, Orders, and Inventory
- Add shop managers: Give your team access to manage orders and view reports without making them an admin
- Customer accounts: Allow customers to register or enable guest checkout
- Refunds: Offer one-click refunds (manual and automatic)
- Inventory management: Track stock levels, hold stock after an order is cancelled, get notifications for low and out-of-stock items, hide out-of-stock items and more.
- Order management: Add customer notes, edit stock manually, mark items you shipped, and manage the fulfillment process.
- Delivery tracking: Add tracking number and carrier name to WooCommerce, display tracking info at order history page and send tracking info to customers
- Email notification and templates: Send notifications to customers at critical stages, and create customized email templates which are brandable
These features become available in Premium Plan.
- Points and Rewards: Run a loyalty program to get your customers to return to your site
- Affiliate Management Premium: Create affiliates of your own that sell your products and reward them with commissions
- Free Gifts Premium: Surprise your customer by granting them free gifts
- Review for a Discount: Reward your reviewers with discount coupons.
- Questions and Answers on Product Page: Allow customers and visitors to ask questions and establish pre-sale information about your products
To get started on your own eCommerce website you will need to do the following:
- Create images of your products. We can recommend agencies that will help you create images at a reasonable cost.
- Write descriptions and specifications of your products.
- Decide categories and sub categories of your products. This will help your customers browse your products.
- Decide how you will accept payments. For selling to the domestic market it is best to begin with NEFT/Bank Transfers in the beginning. You can also accept COD payments. For selling abroad, it is easy to setup a PayPal payment gateway to automatically accept payments.
- Register for the Free Plan. This will create your eCommerce website in a matter of minutes. You can begin selling while on the Free Plan. Learn about our registration process
- Configure your site with help of our simple to understand howtos
- When you are ready to switch to a custom domain, convert to Standard or Premium Plan by paying into your account created during the registration process.