Sell without limits
- Unlimited products: Add as many products as you want more info
- Unlimited images and files: Include any number of photos to show off your products. Set a featured image to highlight the best photo site-wide. more info
- Unlimited variations: Offer any number of variations (like color, size, fabric and so on) for a product with the option to set prices, stock and images for each variation. more info
- Physical, digital, or both: Sell physical products that will ship to a customer, digital products they can download or any combination of the two.
- Affiliate products: Show products available on other sites with an affiliate link for customers to purchase them. more info
- Import and export products: Add and update product information like name, short description, regular and sale price, and more using a CSV file. more info
- Built-in payment processing from leading providers: Accept credit cards, Direct Bank Transfer, wallets, checks or Cash on Delivery. more info
- Shipping options: Give customers the option of pickup, local delivery or shipping. Restrict options available based on customer location.
- Shipping rates: Set a flat rate or define specific rates for different products, like extra charges for heavy products.(more info) Calculate and show the right rates to customers at checkout.
- Free shipping: Offer free shipping for certain products or certain locations – the choice is yours. more info
- Tax options: Fully GST compatible. Automatically charge cGST, sGST or iGST by address. more info
Create a beautiful store
- Countless themes: Pick the theme that works for you. WooCommerce is designed to work seamlessly with themes you know and love, including each year’s default WordPress themes and many popular themes from around the web. more info
- Unrestricted customization: Edit any part of your site – from the homepage layout to the buy button – to stand out from the crowd. more info
- Built-in blogging: Publish great content and build a strong brand. Use WooCommerce to integrate eCommerce with the world’s most popular content publishing platform. more info
- Embed products, checkout and more on any page: Use shortcodes to add your products to blog posts, or create landing pages that go straight to checkout. more info
- Categories, tags and attributes make products easier to find: Help customers find what they want by adding tags to describe a product. Add attributes like size so customers can search for items most relevant to them. more info
- Product ratings and reviews: Show customer feedback directly on the product page, including a ‘Verified Owner’ label. more info
- Product sorting and filtering: Let customers sort products by popularity, newness, rating, price or attribute to find the right fit.
Manage employees, orders and customers
- Add unlimited shop managers: Give your team access to manage orders and view reports without making them an admin. more info
- Customer accounts and guest checkout: Allow customers to register and choose to automatically generate usernames and passwords, or not. Display a returning customer login reminder. Enable guest checkout for those who don’t want to register. more info
- One-click refunds: Offer pain-free refunds to customers that can be managed directly in your WooCommerce dashboard. more info
- Inventory management: Track stock levels, hold stock after an order is cancelled, get notifications for low and out-of-stock items, hide out-of-stock items and more. more info
- Order management: Add customer notes, edit stock manually, mark items you shipped, and manage the fulfillment process. more info
- Delivery tracking: Add tracking number and carrier name to WooCommerce, display tracking info at order history page and send tracking info to customers
- Email templates: Send notifications to customers at critical stages, e.g., after they make a purchase or when their order is complete. more info
Optimize your store to sell more
- Search Engine Optimization: WooCommerce runs on WordPress, recognized as one of the best platforms for SEO practices. more info
- Sell via external channels: Connect to and sell via Amazon (India), Amazon (US, Canada & Europe), Google Shopping (India), Facebook & Ebay (India).
- Coupons: Give customers coupons for a fixed amount, a percentage off or special offers like free shipping. Offer coupons for their whole cart or certain products. more info
- Related products: Show related products to help customers find complementary products or encourage them to purchase more. more info
- Highlight important products throughout your store: Use a widget to showcase top products, a specific category or tag, products on sale, featured products or recently viewed products on any page of your store. more info
- Reporting: View sales, refunds, taxes and coupons over time. See your top products and categories. more info
- Dashboard: Add sales, orders, and at-a-glance status summary window to your WordPress dashboard to easily see how your store is doing. more info
- Affiliate Management: Create affiliates of your own that sell your products and are rewarded with commissions
- Google Analytics: Analyse your shop performance and take corrective measures with this tool. more info
- Free Gifts: Reward your customers for purchases based on cart value. more info
These features become available in Premium Plan.
- Points and Rewards: Run a loyalty program to get your customers to return to your site.
- Affiliate Management Premium: Run a full fledged affiliate management program to create affiliates of your own that sell your products and reward them with commissions
- Free Gifts Premium: Create multiple slabs with choice of different gifts for each slab. more info
- Review for a Discount: Reward your reviewers with discount coupons.
- Questions and Answers on Product Page: Answer your customer’s questions right on the product page so that later viewers are answered without them asking!