To create variable products, you need to create attributes for them, such as size, color or design. There are two types of attributes: global and product specific. Product specific attributes are useful for just one product e.g. For a T-shirt with a choice of 5 quotes printed on them, the 5 quotes will be a product-specific attribute. This animation shows you how to create product-specific attributes.
- Login to your admin account and click on Products.
- Select the product in which you want to add attribute.
- Click on Attributes.
- Select Custom product attribute and click Add.
- Enter Name, Value(s) of your choice e.g., Quotes, OMNAMAHSHIVAY|FOOD and click on Save attributes.
- Click on Update. Then click on preview.
- Click on dropdown and look for changes.