By default the origin state for the purposes of Indian Goods and Services Tax (GST) is set to the state given during registration . These steps will help you to update the State under which your shop has registered for GST.
- Login to your Admin account after that go to WooCommerce and click Settings.
- Select the Tax option.
- Currently there are 4 tax slabs available.
- Click on the tax slab to edit.
- Enter the State name and click on Save changes.
- Similarly change the state in other tax slabs too.